LOCOSYS GPS MC-1612-2RE module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor.
This GPS module is powered by MediaTek MT3337E chip which can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASY, to achieve faster cold start and warm start. The EASYis no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The predication is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 33mA
- VB (uA): 660uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1010-BA
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More