The upod+(LS23058) is a tiny GPS dongle that will bring GPS function to your personal computer. It is designed to make navigation on a Notebook, UMPC or EeePC as easy to use as a dedicated navigation device.
The upod+(LS23058) based on the high performance Qualcomm/ATHEROS AR1511 single chip solution, have fast Time-To-First-Fix, high sensitivity and low power consumption. It can provide good navigation performance even in urban canyon and
- Qualcomm/ATHEROS AR1511 single chip solution
- USB 2.0 interface
- Support 20-channel GPS
- Support Microsoft® Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/VistaTM
- Support Macintosh OS 9/OS X
- Support Linux 2.4/2.6
- L1 ( 1575.42 MHz ) frequency, C/A code, 20-channel, continuous tracking
- Navigation Senstivity / Signal Tracking Sensitivity: -155 dBm / -158 dBm
- Cold / Hot Start Time: 39 s / 4 s @-130dBm
- Machine to Machine.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More