GNSS Smart Antenna Module
LS2013I(F)-G products is complete standalone GNSS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GNSS receiver circuits with built-in magnetic sensor, 3-axial acceleration sensor, for use in automotive, unmanned aerial vehicle and fleet vehicle.
LS2013I(F)-G products is complete standalone GNSS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GNSS receiver circuits with built-in magnetic sensor, 3-axial acceleration sensor , for use in automotive, unmanned aerial vehicle and fleet vehicle. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets slow speed or pedestrian mode applications.
- GNSS + magnetic sensor + 3-axial acceleration sensor.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 99-channel GNSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Low power consumption.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold star.
- Build-in gold capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- LED indicator for position fix and calibration indicators.
- Built-in data logger.
- Memory: Flash
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS
- Interface: UART / RS232
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V / 4.0V - 6.0V
- Power (mA): 52mA / 56mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 30 x 30 x 8mm
- Antenna Size (mm): 25 x 25 x 4mm
- Connection: Hand-Soldering Pad
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
- Marine Navigation.
- Surveying and Mapping.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More