GNSS Smart Antenna Module
ls2007x-G series products are a complete standalone GNSS smart antenna module, the module is powered by MediaTek GNSS chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
LS2007x-G series products are complete standalone GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
The product is based on the proven technology built-in u-blox8 chip solution. It can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- u-blox8 high sensitivity and low power solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support
- Support 72- channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- 1PPS over USB for timing application
- Linux/Android driver support
- Compatible with GPSD PPS support
- Support RTCM data input
- Build-in backup battery for reserve system data & rapid satellite reacquisition
- LED indicator for GNSS positioning status
- Memory: Flash
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS
- Interface: UART / RS232
- Input Voltage: 4.75V - 5.25V / 3.0V - 3.6V / 4.75V - 5.25V
- Power (mA): 28mA / 26mA / 33mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 30 x 30 x 8mm
- Antenna Size (mm): 25 x 25 x 4mm
- Connection: Hand-Soldering Pad
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Fleet management
- Marine navigation
- High-Quality NTP time server
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More