GNSS Mouse Receiver
An LS2313I(R)-G product is complete GPS, GLONASS and built-in magnetic sensor for use in automotive, unmanned aerial vehicle and fleet vehicle.
An LS2313I(R)-G product is complete GPS, GLONASS and built-in magnetic sensor for use in automotive, unmanned aerial vehicle and fleet vehicle. The GNSS receiver will track up to 33 satellites at a time while providing fast Time-To-First-Fix, one-second navigation updates and low power consumption.
Besides, it builds in a saw filter and an embedded 12 multi-tone active interference canceller for anti-jamming. It can provide you with superior drone flight experience. The product makes drone possible some incredible capabilities as: Self-Leveling, Altitude Hold, Return Home, Waypoint Navigation, Fail Safe Returning Home, Cycling mode and Loiter Mode.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support 99-channel GNSS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid AGPS to achieve faster cold start.
- Built-in data logger.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- LED indicator of GNSS positioning status.
- Magnet for mounting on the car.
- Skid resistant pad on the bottom.
- Marine Navigation.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
* All models are pin to pin compatible.
- Files Download
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
- 2018 Electronica
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More