LOCOSYS S5-1612-2E GNSS module uses new generation the state of the art SiRFstarV CSRG0530 chip and features high sensitivity, low power and small form factor. This module can track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS. It is powered by SiRFstarV, and can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Optional Built-in EEPROM realizes SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) function that predicts satellite positions for up to 3 days and delivers CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions, without any network assistance.
- SiRFstarV high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support 52-channel GNSS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Multiple interference mitigation strategies.
- Support TricklePower Mode.
- Aiding with both CGEE and SGEE for GPS and GLONASS (only for S5-1612-1E, S5-1612-2E).
- Built-in LNA (on chip) and SAW filter.
- Small form factor16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp hole; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS +GLONASS+ QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 20mA
- VB (uA): 35uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX
- Files Download
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More