LOCOSYS HD-1612-BA is a complete standalone GNSS module which uses CEC HED latest HD8020
GNSS chip to integrate with an additional LNA and SAW filter. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- HED high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, BEIDOU, and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support up to 72-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support 1PPS output
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power
- Built-in additional LNA and SAW filter
- Embedded an active antenna supervisor
- SMD type; RoHS compliant
- ISO/TS 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS, BEIDOU, and QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 29.5mA
- VB (uA): 13uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Model Aircraft Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1612-B
- Files Download
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More