3 in 1 GNSS Module
GNSS + GSM / GPRS + Bluetooth 4.0
GGB-1916-C module is a versatile module that integrates GNSS, 2.5G GSM/GPRS and classic Bluetooth in a miniature QFN (Quad Flat No leads) form factor.
GGB-1916-C module is a versatile module that integrates GNSS, GSM/GPRS, classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy in a miniature QFN (Quad Flat No leads) form factor. Its built-in highly integrated power management units make not only switch individual features of the power by software commands but also perform brilliant low power consumption. All parts of RF functions are included, such as the transceiver and power amplifier of GSM, band pass filter of Bluetooth as well as SAW filter and LNA of GNSS. No abstruse RF knowledge is required. Just connect antennas to it. Besides, all functions of GNSS, A-GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth are software controlled via single UART port. These ease the use, shorten the development time and make the fast time to market.
- GPS, GALILEO, QZSS L1 1575.42MHz, C/A code.
- GLONASS L1 1598.0625MHz ~ 1605.375MHz, C/A code.Switchable between GLONASS and BEIDOU.
- BEIDOU B1 1561.098MHz, C code.Switchable between GLONASS and BEIDOU.
- SBAS WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, SDCM, GAGAN
- A-GNSS:EPO (Extended Prediction Orbit) data service
- EASY: Embedded Assist System which accelerates TTFF by predicting satellite navigation messages from received ephemeris.
- Support 99 channels (33 tracking, 99 acquisition)
- Update rate 1 Hz default, up to 10 Hz
- Sensitivity Tracking: up to -165 dBm
- Acquisition: up to -148 dBm
- Antenna Passive or active antenna support
- Frequency bands Quad-band GSM 850/E-GSM 900/DSC 1800/PCS 1900
- Class 4 (2 W) for GSM 850 and E-GSM 900
- Class 1 (1 W) for DCS 1800 and PCS 1900
- GSM Sensitivity ≤ -107 dBm (typ.) @ 850 MHz
- GSM Sensitivity ≤ -107 dBm (typ.) @ 900 MHz
- GSM Sensitivity ≤ -108 dBm (typ.) @ 1800 MHz
- GSM Sensitivity ≤ -107 dBm (typ.) @ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12
- Analog interface. Integrated maximum 0.8W high power class AB speaker amplifier.
- Support SIM card: 1.8V, 3.0V
- SMS Text and PDU mode Bluetooth feature Description
- Maximum 4dBm ± 3dBm.
- version Bluetooth specification v4.0
- Profile SPP, HFP, BLE GATT
- Satellite System: GPS + GALILEO + GLONASS + BEIDOU + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- version:Bluetooth specification v4.0
- Input Voltage: 3.8V
- Power (mA): 20mA
- VB (uA): 152uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 19 x 16 x 1.9 mm
- M2M (Machine to Machine)
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart meter
- Hand-held devices
- Environmental monitoring
- Fleet management
- Security and alarm systems
- Files Download
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More