ST-1612-G GNSS Module
LOCOSYS ST-1612-G module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
LOCOSYS ST-1612-G module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS. It features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This multiple GNSS module's functionality uses the state of the art STMicroelectronics STA8088FG chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- STMicroelectronics STA8088FG high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- 32 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Support interface of UART, USB and CAN bus.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS+ GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 50mA
- VB (uA): 69uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Personal Positioning and Navigation.
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Empty Balloon.
- Files Download
- Now! GW-60 is ready!
GW-60, a robust, highly-refined and wearable tool for surfing sports, is the natural heir to the LOCOSYS' Surfing GPS series (GT-31, GW-31, and GW-52), with a character all of their own.Read More
- GW-60 New Firmware
Upgrade free! GW-60 New Firmware, "Alpha Racing" is ready to download now. This time we had increased new functions on Speed Genie, and GPS mode.Read More
- Dead Reckoning Solutions
Fortunately ST-1612-DG of LOCOSYS TECHNOLOGY bring superior positioning performance with its intelligent algorithm, and enables to keep high accuracy positioning by motion sensors (3D gyro,...Read More